Hi Alessandra,

three remarks: one, you usually do not need to reslice after
coregistration; two, the non-linear registration is usually hidden
behind the "normalise" button (but it's more tricky in spm as you will
likely want to press "segment" instead); these finer points will become
clearer if you follow advice three: there is a manual coming with spm,
and most every beginner's question has been asked in the past (search
the archives of this list at
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?S1=spm) and/or check out a
couple of the pages listed at http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/doc/

Cheers,
Marko

Alessandra Carla' wrote:
> hi all,
> i used the tool coregister: estimate and Reslice to coregister my T1-images with the template.
> Now i need to do a non linear coregistration between my images. how can i do it with spm8?
>
> best
> alessandra

PD Dr. med. Marko Wilke
  Facharzt für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin
  Leiter, Experimentelle Pädiatrische Neurobildgebung
  Universitäts-Kinderklinik
  Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)

Marko Wilke, MD, PhD
  Pediatrician
  Head, Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging
  University Children's Hospital
  Dept. III (Pediatric Neurology)

Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1
  D - 72076 Tübingen, Germany