Hello Michael,

Our group has been collecting data for two years and we have been processing it as we go. We noticed the same thing. As we collected data across time, we updated our versions of vbm8. To make sure the new versions were the same as the old, we processed the same data with both versions. The different versions produced different Total Grey Matter /White Matter/ CSF volumes in the text file generated during preprocessing. Additionally, the grey matter segmented image produced was different for the old and new versions.

I am unsure what is changed across the different versions that produces this difference. We chose to process all our data with the same version. Hope this helps.

Adam