Dear experts,

I am not sure how to create the matrix that goes under 'Input variables and contrast weights' when creating the PPI variable.

I have attached our study's design matrix.
We have two runs and five conditions (aggressor, victim, control for aggressor, control for victim and response) although we are putting the two runs together when creating contrast images.
I would like to look at 'aggressor vs. control for aggressor'....

I would appreciate if you could tell me more in detail how to create the matrix.

Thanks,
Claire