-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Couto, Blas
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012 12:17
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: WG: [SPM] T1 data suitability for VBM

Dear Christopher,

thanks for your response. I do want the not- o* and not- co* images, though while doing the conversion, besides this two types of files, I have as output 3 other .nii which contains slices. However, this slices happens to be of good quality in just one of the orientations (e.g sagittal) but not in the other 2, and so on with the three files.nii. Would you have any idea why this is working so? And why I do not have a single 3D volume with the 3 orientations of suitable (or at least similar) quality of voxel?

Thankyou in advance, again.
Kind regards,
Blas Couto