Dear Deng,

Perhaps you should try pressing the 'Convert' button in SPM and selecting the *.raw file.

Best,

Vladimir

2012/1/25 wangdeng <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Vladimir,

Thank you very much for your quick and kind responses !

I have tried what you said: for exporting EGIS, the NetSation says "Can't write the EGIS file. Observations are too long." So I cannot export EGIS file; for exporting 'simple binary', it works, but there is error when I load *.raw in Matlab.

The error is:
load C1Rachael20111209qrsbcg.raw
??? Error using ==> load
Number of columns on line 1 of ASCII file C:\fMRI\DATA\20111209.raw
must be the same as previous lines.

Have you tried that?

Thanks a bunch....
Deng