From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Djilali ADEL
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 5:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] VOI flip

Hi,
the problem is that, the wfu-pickAtlas creates 3 files; .img .hdr and .mat
if you copy only the .img and .hdr file in another directory without the .mat file, spm flip the images or the VOI.

Sincerly.

Djilali.

Djilali  ADEL.
Doctorant en Radiophysique et Imagerie Médicales.
INSERM UMR-825/ CHU de Toulouse

T: +33 5 81 18 49 69
M: +33 6 20 70 80 44