Dear SPMers;
I have a question related to finding the transfer matrix that maps anatomical image to functional image. I have coregistered my structural (256*256*125) and functional images (64*64*30) and obtained a coregistered image( 64*64*30). Now I want to find the voxel to which a voxel in my anatomical image is mapped to on the coregistered image. When the coregistered image is read; there are matirces with names  vox2ras0 vox2ras1 and tkrvox2ras but when i perform matrix multiplication with the coordinates of one anatomical voxel (i.e [64 217 180 1]) i cannpt get the corresponding voxel on the coregistered image. Will you please explain me which matrix is used to map anatomical voxels to voxels in the coregistered image?

Thank you;
Burcu

--
Sinem Burcu ERDOĞAN