Dear SPMers,
After I ran realign in the SPM8 GUI, I saved the realignment parameters in the batch editor, which gave me the following three files.

 - batch_realign.mat
 - batch_realign.m
 - batch_realign_job.m

When I ran batch_realign.m in the matab window, this gave me the following warning messages, which I'm not quite sure.

batch_realign
Warning: Run spm_jobman('initcfg'); beforehand
> In spm_jobman at 107
  In batch_realign at 9
Item 'Time Modulation', field 'val': No matching defaults value found.
Item 'Model derivatives', field 'val': No matching defaults value found.
Item 'Model derivatives', field 'val': No matching defaults value found.
Item 'Model Interactions (Volterra)', field 'val': No matching defaults value found.
Item 'Global normalisation', field 'val': No matching defaults value found.
Item 'Time Modulation', field 'val': No matching defaults value found.
Item 'Model derivatives', field 'val': No matching defaults value found.
Item 'Model derivatives', field 'val': No matching defaults value found.
Item 'Model Interactions (Volterra)', field 'val': No matching defaults value found.
Item 'Global normalisation', field 'val': No matching defaults value found.

It doesn't seem to be harmful, but I'd like to know why this happened.
Any tips would be much helpful

Best,
Glen