Dear Hieu Kim Huynh
If the correction deems that the multiple-comparisons corrected T
value should be ~0.001, then you will see similar results. FDR simply
tells you (and sets) what statistical threshold is appropriate.
Uncorrected activations at 0.001 (where FDR or FWE has revealed
nothing) are very likely to comprise noise.
Hope this helps!
S.

--
Vicente Grabovetsky, Alejandro (Sasha)