---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: farzad Beheshti <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Subject: Re: [SPM] T values
To: "MCLAREN, Donald" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Donald MCLAREN,

I really appreciate your help
Thanks a lot and your answer was really helpful.

I am also wondering if you have any suggestion about producing t-valued coloured scalpmap in SPM.
I mean after doing 2 sample t test we may see the result ,statistical significance, at each time point in ''overlay-slice''.
So, we may only show t values in some part of the scalpmap which is statistically activated.
Is there any way to map and show all of the negative and positive p values on the top of an anatomical images.

Again, thank you very much of your help and support.

Regards
Beheshti

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 2:55 PM, MCLAREN, Donald <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Use spm_vol and spm_read_vols to load the values from the spmT image into matlab. You do not need xSPM to get the t-values.

--
Best Regards, Donald McLaren