Hi
I have a few questions regarding the  SPM8 batch GUI.
1. In the batch tutorial under the Normalise module the "dependency" for "images to write" is the "slice timing corr. images", however, if I did not use the slice timing module should I call the "Realign: Estimate&Reslice:Resliced Images" or the "segment:Bias Corr Images"?
2. If I would like to run multiple subjects by loading the same template n times (as n subjects), and then changing the correct directories, functional and structural images accordingly, does SPM know to use the correct dependency for each subject? for example does SPM know to call under the smooth module of the second subject the correct normalised images of that subject and not of subject number 1?
Thanks
Abigail Livny-Ezer