You should be able to do this as both packages use NIfTI format.
You'll need to gunzip the *.nii.gz files first though, as SPM can't
work directly with gzipped NIfTI.

The FSL data is likely to be 4D, so when you select the volumes in the
analysis, change the field in the file selector that normally says "1"
to eg "1:1000".  This will allow you to specify more than just the
first volume within the time series.

Best regards,
-John