1. According to Friston & Penny (NeuroImage, 2003) "Posterior
Probability Maps and SPMs", on page 1246 they mention a threshold of
0.7% (equivalent to percentage of whole-brain mean signal). So I believe
your guess is correct.

2. I am unsure, since the interpretation is different than in
frequentist inference. I should think that you can report 0.90 if there
is precedent in the literature, or if you can reasonably defend that choice.