HI

Following from my previous  question I have a slightly different enquiry.

Later on I want to warp images form other imaging modalities, including
FA maps.  Can I get away with using the warp fields based on the
segmented grey / white matter images on these alternative imaging
modalities, or would I need to use the images of that specific modality
to compute the warps. I ask because FA images are sensitive to
anatomical features which would not be visible in the segmented T1
images. A warp based on segmented T1 may mis-localise these features. I
just want to know if anyone thinks this is something that is worth
worrying about?

Many thanks

Mark

Mark Drakesmith
Research Associate

Caridff University Brain Research Imaging Centre (CUBRIC)
School of Psychology
Cardiff University
Park Place
Cardiff