If you download and  use my peak_nii toolbox (
www.martinos.org/~mclaren/ftp/Utilities_DGM), then you can get all the
peaks within this cluster (rather than just the top 3). Use the same
thresholds as you did in SPM.

No, you can't do waht you are asking. Small volume correction/masking must
be done with an orthogonal contrast, not the contrast you are using.
However, you can get all the peaks from my program. This might help you get
around the issue. I'm not sure what you mean the the second part of your
analysis.

You have to be careful about doing analysis on regions defined from your
contrast as you get into issues of circularity (aka double dipping).

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Research Fellow, Department of Neurology, Massachusetts General Hospital
and
Harvard Medical School
Office: (773) 406-2464
unintentionally, please immediately notify the sender via telephone at
(773)
406-2464 or email.