---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: farzad Beheshti <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Subject: Re: [SPM] T values
To: "MCLAREN, Donald" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Donald MCLAREN,

I really appreciate your help
Thanks a lot and your answer was really helpful.

I am also wondering if you have any suggestion about producing
t-valued coloured scalpmap in SPM.
I mean after doing 2 sample t test we may see the result
,statistical significance, at each time point in ''overlay-slice''.
So, we may only show t values in some part of the scalpmap which is
statistically activated.
Is there any way to map and show all of the negative and positive p values
on the top of an anatomical images.

Again, thank you very much of your help and support.

Regards
Beheshti