Hi All
At the University of Leeds Medical School I have been working with our Technology Enhanced Learning Team and together we have produced our first educational development iPhone app! The app is called LITE BITES (Leeds Introduction To Education- Basics In Teaching and E-learning). This is a mobile version of the current free online courses on the Leeds Institute of Medical Education Professional Development website. LITE BITES are short 10 minute introductions to core teaching concepts such as reflection, feedback and small group teaching. They include information, quizzes, suggestions for use in practice and further reading. If you would like to look at these you can access them for free via our website http://www.leeds.ac.uk/medicine/prof_dev/free.html
If you have an iPhone you can download the LITE BITE app free by searching for the University of Leeds on the app store and clicking on LITE BITES. You will need IOS 5 to download it. This is the first of the official University of Leeds apps; and we hope to produce many more! All feedback gratefully received but be gentle- its our first go:)
Best wishes
Ceri

Ceridwen Coulby
Teaching Fellow (Educational Staff Development)
Leeds Institute of Medical Education
Room 7.09
Level 7, Worsley Building
University of Leeds