Change Academy 2012-13: Call for submissions

Higher education institutions from the UK and overseas are invited to submit proposals for Change Academy 2012-13, the HEA’s flagship institutional change programme.

Delivered in partnership with the Leadership Foundation for Higher Education, Change Academy is a year-long process that brings together cross-institutional teams and gives them time and space to think creatively and develop a major change initiative. This is a unique, high quality process for professional learning which provides tools and approaches that can be cascaded more widely across your institution, supporting both rapid innovation and capacity-building for longer-term change.

Change Academy has been successfully delivered since 2004, with over 100 teams having taken part to date. Comments from previous participants part include:

·         “Change Academy has been a highlight for me this academic year and I’m looking forward to going back to the University to put in place many of the things we’ve agreed we’ll do over the next six months to a year.”

·         “A vision that was created by a couple of people has now been shared across the team who are now motivated and enthused, and have developed an outcome which I think will really transform the way our University develops in the future.”

·         "I don’t think we’d have actually been able to get to the stage that we’ve reached had it not been for Change Academy.”

For more information, visit the HEA Change Academy web pages:  http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/resources/detail/change/change_academy

The deadline for submissions is Friday 2 March 2012.

Best Wishes

Chris Vincent
Administrator (Change Programmes)

T +44 (0)1904 717500            [log in to unmask]
The Higher Education Academy, Innovation Way, York Science Park, Heslington, York, YO10 5BR
www.heacademy.ac.uk – Twitter@HEAcademy