Dear T4 users,

We're about to climb aboard T4 SiteManager, and we're looking ahead to setting up additional sites within the same system. We anticipate that we'll probably use a different style for one site in particular.

What we want to know is what would be the best method, bearing in mind:
-       Where the main style is used, it should be protected from being changed by unauthorised editors.
-       The sites will link to one another.

I understand that our options are setting up the additional site(s) as separate Channels or Microsites. Would you recommend one approach over the other in this case?

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Morrison
Web Developer
University of Stirling

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,