Dear all,

Has anyone got an electronic copy of the following standard that they would be willing to share with me:

BS EN 15713  - is a European standard that gives recommendations for the management and control of confidential material destruction to ensure that such material is disposed of securely and safely. The recommendations apply to an organisation's main business premises and any holding sites. Provides a best practice guideline that organisations can follow in order to securely destroy confidential information.

I would also appreciate it if anyone could let me know of any other standard that covers confidential waste bins as the ones that have currently been supplied are not suitable as papers can be retrieved when the bins are 3/4 full?

Kind Regards
Michelle

Michelle Darbyshire
Records Manager
The Information Centre for Health and Social Care
1, Trevelyan Square
Boar Lane
Leeds
LS1 6AE

Tel (external): 0113 8665524
Internal: 65524

*Have you completed your mandatory IG Training? The deadline passes 6th of January 2012, please follow the bulletin<http://portal/Pages/02September11-StaffarebeingremindedtocompletetheirInformationGovernancetrainingviatheonlineInformationGovernancetrainingtoo.aspx> for more information*

*IG Training Drop In Session every Tuesday 11-12am 1st Floor West, Leeds or A102 Southport*

________________________________
For general enquiries please call our contact centre on 0845 300 6016

- - Disclaimer - -

The information contained within, and in any attachment(s), is confidential
and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that
any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication, or the
information within, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.Equally,
you must not disclose all, or part, of its contents to any other person.

If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the
sender immediately, then delete and destroy any copies of it.

The Health and Social Care Information Centre disclaims any liability for
action taken in reliance on the content of this communication.