IRMS North of England Group Committee

Dear Colleagues

Firstly I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year and are all fit and raring to go for 2012.

The reason for this email is to ask for volunteers to assist in the running of the North of England group.

Unfortunately I am having to relinquish my role due to work pressures and due to a number of other reasons there is currently only one person available to run the group.

Should there be no volunteers to help with the running of the group then it is likely that the group may have to be disbanded.  This is obviously something we/the IRMS are keen to avoid however it is a possibility we must unfortunately consider.

If anyone is interested in helping out or wants anymore information about what is involved then please let me know.

Regards

Lee Gardiner
On Behalf of the IRMS North of England Group

********************

This e-mail contains information intended for the addressee only.

It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or

professional privilege.

If you are not the addressee you are not authorised to disseminate, distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it

The content may be personal or contain personal opinions and unless specifically stated or followed up in writing, the content cannot be taken to form a contract or to be an expression of Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service's position. Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service reserves the right to monitor all incoming and outgoing email

Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service has taken reasonable steps to ensure that outgoing communications do not contain malicious software and it is your responsibility to carry out any checks on this email before accepting the email and opening attachments.

GET OUT - STAY OUT - CALL THE FIRE SERVICE OUT

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]