Andrew,

Sure is a terrible anth, to add to a few poor ones of recent times.
But this one problematic on large scale, re what kind of work not
included, ie not just the many of us individually not there but what
kind of many/s.

Maybe you have caught up with Pete Minter's take on it, the specific
concern being Indigenous inclusion, here is his talk - worth a
look/listen, it isn't boring:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17612651

or Michael Farrell's comments at Jacket2:
https://jacket2.org/commentary/material-criticism

I also wrote a short piece on it but it has not been published yet by
the blogger who asked me for something. If it doesn't appear, I will
post it myself.

I could speculate on the 'politics' - some of it is clearly 'personal'
- but I'm not sure it's worth wasting time on.

Cheers,

 ________________________ Jill Jones www.jilljones.com.au