Fro poor Robbo forward
P poor P
Off to do a reading after long break

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Hamilton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 January 2012 11:42
To: Patrick McManus
Subject: Re: shining spamming Robin

Hi, Patrick.

Could you forward this to poetryetc?  I'm sending it from my *legitimate*
email address rather than the infected BT one, and I'll get round to
removing that one from poetry etc and re-registering as
[log in to unmask] in due course.

Just woke up to this a few minutes ago -- what a way to start the day!  I'm
going to get on to BT to see what they can do to stop it at their end.  But
as I'm no longer a BT customer, and as such no emails AT ALL should be
coming from that address, this may not be as easy as it seems.

            <sigh>

What a way to start the weekend ....

Cheers,

Robin