Dear Bernhard,

Thanks for your message. We will treat the job condition with
flexibility. Please feel free to recommend to. It will be still open
for a while.

I am glad to hear your activities. German auto companies seems to have
interests about Japanese electronics driving support and experiences.
A focus of our new programme is Service and Product Design. I will
talk you practices with Watanabe sensei.

Will you be in Helsinki in May, is it your turn?
Besides, we are preparing a conference of Design Principles and
Practices in March 2013. I hope this makes you revisit to Japan.

Dear Dag,
Thanks for your comment. We are now planing the new programme, which
actually starts next fall semester, and hope to involve designers and
professors internationally.

best wishes,
Takayuki

Takayuki Higuchi
Associate Professor, Ph.D
Department of Design Science,
Graduate School of Engineering,
Chiba University
1-33 Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba-shi, 263-8522 JAPAN
phone/fax: +81-43-290-3081
email: [log in to unmask]