Dear Soren,

pleased to hear the group helped with your PhD - that is its main purpose.

welcome back any time

keith

>>> Soren Petersen <[log in to unmask]> 01/31/12 12:40 PM >>>
Hi Keith,

I am embarrassed to admit it happened four years ago and since then
have moved on to LinkedIn groups to follow discussions there instead.
It seemed a better platform. I'll try posting to PHD-Design and see if
the problem persist.

Back in the early 2000 the list was an amazing help getting me started
on my PhD at Stanford Center for Design Research on Design
Quantification. It is an impressive forum and I have to get started
again.

Yours sincerely,

Soren