(just quietly throwing in my two cents)

It has been reported throughout the course of Apple's history that Jobs
exploited his employees and took advantage of people he knew had creative
talent/design skills and technical expertise (where he lacked himself).
Perfectionism, exploitation, control and perhaps a little bit of dictating
can take a person very far.
He most certainly is a perfect example of a 'design thinker' and a leader
with amazing vision, but lets not start drawing halos over his head.

The question in my mind is: do we need to bother with education if we have "
*the vision*"?

--
*Stefanie Di Russo*

PhD Student