Hello

She probably didn't raise issues at agency stage as was desperate to get a full time position.

In one respect she is the best judge of her own capabilities. If she is performing well and condition not too disruptive to the running of the business then not a great deal to say other make your point in writing and retreat. It will probably come to the point that her performance and attendance does slip and then assuming your company has such policies then mgmt may be advised to pursue that route with her. You will probably be asked for a capability opinion again at that point. Agree getting some GP/ cons evidence now would be useful if nothing else but to use as a baseline for the future.

Unless they is a blatant health and safety issue then not much else to say.

Sent from my iPhone

Kind Regards,
Tim Ellis RN, SPCHN (OH), PgDip OH
Occupational Health Advisor