Good morning from sunny Australia,

It is 7.15 in the morning and already up to a balmy 22 centigrade and expected to hit 35 later this afternoon. (Going to be 42 in Alice Springs)
OK - weather report over.

I am hoping to come over to England for some family visits at around the end of May and into June and would like to look at some short refresher/training courses.
I will be based in the Mansfield/Nottingham area and would like to do pretty much anything OH related.
If anyone knows of anything going on or can steer me in the right direction of a website etc. I'd be grateful.

I'm the OHS Manager on a nickel mine (in the middle of nowhere) and have the OH personnel, mines rescue and emergency services under my umbrella.
I'm also keen to vist the Mines Rescue centre in Mansfield, so if anyone is involved with them I'd love to hear from them
 p.s. if anyone is holding a local OH Group meeting I'd be happy to come and give a short talk on the OH set up in Australia.

 Many thanks,
Owen Donnelly

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: