Do you have a laptop? Is so you could use City Vision Screening cutting down on kit you have to carry?

Regards,

Carr

On Jan 26, 2012 2:51 PM, "mandpdawson" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi List

Wondered what sort of vision testing equipment you all use. I am currently using an Essilor which is similar in size and weight to a Keystone. I find this very heavy and cumbersome. I have tried unsuccessfully to resource something  smaller and  lighter . Please does anyone know of such a  piece of equipment and if so where from.

Thanks in anticipation of any responses.

Regards

Marj Dawson