From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emma Palmer
Sent: 06 January 2012 15:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Seeking a placement venue in the North West

Dear All
Desperately seeking placement venue in the North West!
I am in my 2nd year of the online SCPHN course through UWS, self funding and have a lovely mentor.
I have moved to up North – to the Wirral, making my current placement at Heathrow a little awkward.  I am a UK resident but currently work in the oil & gas industry on the West coast of Africa, thus requiring me to do 15 working days per module on UK soil.
Please contact me on [log in to unmask] if you would consider taking me on; or if you have more questions before wanting to consider it.
Do hope this is not considered advertising -

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: