great news and congrats have a great day at the Palace we all did

bw and happy new year Yana and Megan xx

-----Original Message-----
From: sheena byrom <[log in to unmask]>
To: MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 12:00
Subject: President Royal College of Midwives

Dear colleagues and friends,

I just wanted to let you know that I am standing for election as the next RCM President, and voting will begin on the 26th January. I have almost finished my election campaign and will send you the links shortly. As the role is purely ambassadorial, my message 'Midwives: igniting possibility' will focus on inspirational and supportive leadership to enhance positive maternity care.

I would be so grateful if you would share links to my campaign widely when I send them, and would be happy to receive your thoughts on the role to inform me during the campaign.

With very best wishes,

Sheena

Join me on:

My website: sheenabyrom.co.uk