Kind regards,

Sarah

Webcast Links:

•       #01 Preparing your Manuscript<http://mediazone.brighttalk.com/comm/ReedElsevier/643174e08d-28219-2251-31480>

•       #02 Using Proper Manuscript Language<http://mediazone.brighttalk.com/comm/ReedElsevier/6df160b9de-28220-2251-31265>

•       #03 Structuring an Article<http://mediazone.brighttalk.com/comm/ReedElsevier/509ba7e7a9-28221-2251-31500>

Quick facts:

•       We know that growing submissions from non-native English speaking countries is causing some of our editors difficulties and increasing their time spent on papers – so we hope by spreading the word we can help in some way to improve the quality of these submissions. These are also good resources for native English authors who are new to their publishing career. All webcasts have been expertly scripted.

•       The webcasts are already hosted on Authors’ Home<http://www.elsevier.com/authors> under the ‘Prepare your paper’

•       The webcasts will be promoted through Social Media channels.

•       We have already hosted all three webcasts on the Elsevier YouTube (‘Elsevierpublishing’) channel, here are the direct YouTube links:

o       How to Get Published #01 - Preparing your Manuscript<http://youtu.be/6I6IcfkowRE>

o       How to Get Published #02 - Using Proper Manuscript Language<http://youtu.be/t9yX_0vSmQI>

o       How to Get Published #03 - Structuring an Article<http://youtu.be/l1lc1LetEMs>

Elsevier Limited. Registered Office: The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1GB, United Kingdom, Registration No. 1982084 (England and Wales).

Jane Sandall