BioMag 2012 – Call for Abstracts

We are pleased to invite you to submit an abstract to the 18th International Conference on Biomagnetism, that will be held in Paris, France from Sunday, August 26th through Thursday, August 30th, 2012. We will meet in the beautiful 18th century Hotel de la Rochefoucauld d'Estissac, now a state-of-the-art meeting center located a few hundred meters away from the Eiffel tower, the Musée d'Orsay and the Saint Germain des Prés area.

The scientific program includes, but is not limited to, technological, methodological, clinical and fundamental research in biomagnetism. This year, we will highlight the quickly growing field of human brain dynamics, taking the MEG perspective but also taking advantage of the multiple methods (EEG, fMRI) and recording levels (intracranial EEG, LFP, unit activity) now available. Those issues will be developped in five keynote lectures, twenty symposia and poster sessions.

Please submit your abstract by March 15th, 2012 through the BioMag website:

http://www.biomag2012.org/submission/