On 01/24/12, Christopher Crockett  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> From: John Dillon <[log in to unmask]>
>
> > Try Baudri of Bourgeuil's Vita of Robert of Arbrissel (BHL 7259), cap. 9 in
> the edition in the _AA.SS._, in a sentence narrating Robert's early career at
> Rennes:
>
> was this the only hit you came up with in your search on the AASS, John?

I didn't search the _AA.SS._

I did search the archives of this honourable list s.v. 'archpriest', looking for something that would fit your particular chronological and regional interests.  When I very quickly lit upon a notice of Robert, I stopped.  I do accept, of course, that this example has to do with Brittany rather than with France.  But as you've indicated in the past some interest in Baudri this seemed apposite enough.

Best again,
John Dillon

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]