From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of André-Yves Bourgès [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 13:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [M-R] Menestrel

medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Yes, being French, I use it time to time: it seems to be regularly updated.

Best from

ANDRE YVES BOURGES
www.hagio-historiographie-medievale.org

Le 21 janvier 2012 18:20, Olson, Linda <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :

I use it to keep current on conferences in France & more generally in Europe.

Linda

Linda S. Olson, Ph.D.
Coordinator of French, Dept. of World Languages & Literatures
Southern Connecticut State University
501 Crescent St.    New Haven, CT    06515
Engleman Hall, Room D-174
203.392.6762