Tom:

I'm not sure I see a problem here.  This is a standard teaching that has
patristic roots, although a more technical account in medieval scholastic
theology. What is causing your hesitation?

Jim

--
James R. Ginther, PhD

"Blessed are the Geeks for they shall encode the Earth"

"...debet esse oratio devota, ne mens sit in foro dum os psallit in choro."
- Robert Grosseteste

"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if
both are frozen." -Edward V. Berard

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]