Please do not send this kind of email to the network – we are a network of
teachers, not donors.

From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yan Liu
Sent: 13 January 2012 09:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Financial Assistance

Good Morning

How are you doing?Hope you had a splendid night. I know this is coming to
you as a suprise but firstly i have to apologize for not informing you about
my urgent trip to Madrid,Spain. I was here to do an urgent project and all
went well until I got robbed on my way back to the hotel and lost my
wallet,my two mobile phones and some valuables during this incident. I had
to block my bank account and my credit cards immediately the incident
occurred.

I am facing a hard time here because I have no money on me to clear my hotel
bills and some expenses. I send this message to inform you that I'm stuck in
the moment and need your help with a loan of £2,000.GBP to clear my bills
down here then fly back home with the next available flight. Please advise
if you can loan me the amount and I know it seems a lot of money, but I
promise to reimburse your money as soon as i return home since i do not have
a way of accessing my bank accounts and cards, you can help me remmit the
money through Western Union Money Transfer. I would be eagerly waiting to
read a soul uplifting e-mail from you that you would be able to bail me out
of this situation i'm into then I can send you my full name and the address
you'll be sending the money to through Western Union. Hope to hear from you
soon.

Best Regards,

Yan.