Siu Ying Yip
Assistant Acquisitions & Metadata Librarian
University of the Art London

On 23 January 2012 12:38, Ken Chad <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Wordpress is a very flexible platform. It also benefits from being a global product with lot of users and a great community of support-- so there are lots of 'themes' and 'plugins' and it stays up to date. It also means people can easily have control of their own site--editing content etc

There is a 'WooThemes' template called ‘BookClub’ that might help  http://www.woothemes.com/2011/02/bookclub/

Ken
Ken Chad Consulting Ltd
Tel +44 (0)7788 727 845. Email: [log in to unmask]  www.kenchadconsulting.com
Skype: kenchadconsulting   Twitter: @KenChad
Open Library Systems Specifications:  http://libtechrfp.wikispaces.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Web 2.0 use in libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kat Nower
Sent: 23 January 2012 10:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Teenage E-book review blog

I worked in a secondary school library in Nottingham about 7-8 years ago and they had a bit of software called Bookbuzz, which I think pretty much fits what you are after.  It was fairly basic, so might look a little dated now, but it might be worth seeing if anyone can tell you anything more about it.  Unfortunately the library I worked in closed down, so I don't really have any contacts anymore...

Kat