*Apologies for cross-posting*

Tuesday 20th March 5.30-7.30

After the success of the first Brighton LibTeachMeet, CILIP Sussex are organising one for 2012. This event is open to absolutely anyone: CILIP members and non-members.

If you haven’t heard of Teach Meets before, it’s a fun and informal way for librarians and information professionals to share new ideas through 2-5 minute micro-presentations related to the theme.

We’re looking for speakers willing to give a 5 minute or 2 minute presentation on the topic of ‘Outreach, Marketing and Promotion’. We’re also looking for enthusiastic lurkers, so please sign up if you are interested in hearing what your peers have to say.

Venue: Audrey Emerton Building, Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton

http://www.bsuh.nhs.uk/hospitals/our-hospitals/royal-sussex-county-hospital

Sign up at http://brightonlibtm2012.eventbrite.com if you’re interested in attending.

If you would like further details, please have a look at the Brighton Library TeachMeet blog: http://www.brightonlibtm.info or email [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Twitter: #btnlibtm