Hello David

We have used Covergold who are based in Northampton for many years and are happy with their service. We had a problem with one of our reader printers just before Christmas and they attended promptly.

We sometimes use a good local company, The Microfilm Shop, for supplies but believe they also offer a maintenance service:

http://www.microfilm.com/pdf/service_genus.pdf

Best Wishes

Rayanne
Rayanne Byatt
Acting Librarian
Coventry History Centre
Herbert Art Gallery & Museum
Jordan Well
Coventry
CV1 5QP
T: 024 7683 2610
W: www.theherbert.org<http://www.theherbert.org/>
See Turner Prize Nominated Art... World-renowned artist George Shaw is heading home to show his paintings in the city that inspires them. George Shaw: I woz ere is a FREE exhibition taking place at the gallery between 18 November 2011 and 11 March 2012.
Sail the Seas... Artist Michala Gyetvai uses twisted fibres, thick wool and fine silks to capture the seasons, sunlight and rhythms of the landscape in the current gallery 4 exhibition Seas of Grass.

Be Part of an Exhibition... We're asking people to donate their stories, photos and memorabilia of the 1987 FA Cup Final to be included in the From Highfield Road to Wembley Way exhibition in 2012.  Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you've got something relating to the 1987 FA Cup that you'd like to see displayed at the Herbert Art Gallery & Museum.

Find Out More...
You can now follow the Herbert on Twitter<http://twitter.com/The_Herbert> with @the_herbert<http://twitter.com/The_Herbert> and become a fan of ours on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Coventry/The-Herbert-Art-Gallery-Museum-Coventry/164930276125?ref=ts> to receive behind the scenes information on exhibitions and events.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  Use of the information by anyone else is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please contact the sender with details.  Finally, the recipient should check the email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.

The email has been virus checked but the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Coventry Heritage & Arts Trust Ltd
Registered in England
Company No. 06438936
Registered Address as above
Registered under the Charities Act 1960, Registration No. 1124704

http://www.star.net.uk