Yorkshire & Humber libraries have put together a selection of online resources for new IT learners using a googlesite. The problem we face is finding a way to allow users to register / sign up with the resource as simply as possible.

Google analytics will show overall usage / visits / views etc and the resources link to BBC Webwise & Go-on which have their own registration process.

Ideally we would like something at the front-end which helps users to register without needing an email address. This would enable us to build usage statistics etc.

Any ideas are more than welcome.