Sent from my iPad

On 11 Jan 2012, at 12:18, "Andrew Sandeman" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [POSTED ON BEHALF OF A COLLEAGUE]
>
> Good afternoon  colleagues
>
> You may be interested in taking part in our highly successful yearly conference EDGE.
>
> Over the last two years our EDGE conference has been THE place to be seen, to network with key players, to learn, and share ideas.
> 2012 is no different, with an international cast of star speakers.
>  You can find out how to take part on our website www.edgeconference.co.uk     [ best viewed in Firefox ]
>
> We have about 80 attendees each year from across the UK;  at the Gala dinner we seat attendees, speakers and exhibitors  at tables together ,  to make the most of the networking opportunities.
>
> Please do have a look at the website, and if you would like to discuss the possibility of becoming part of EDGE2012, then let me know and we can take it from there.
>
>  Warmest regards
>
> GrĂ¡inne
>
> GrĂ¡inne Crawford | Income Solution Manager | Library & Information Services | Level C:3 Waverley Court, 4 East Market Street, Edinburgh, EH8 8BG I 0131 529 7791 |
> [log in to unmask] | www.edinburgh.gov.uk
>

> Andrew Sandeman, Service Development Leader, Performance & Stock, Business Centre C3, Waverley Court,
> 4 East Market Street, Edinburgh, EH8 8BG
>
> www.edinburgh.gov.uk  http://yourlibrary.edinburgh.gov.uk/
> http://www.wordup.edinburgh.gov.uk| http://talesofonecity.wordpress.com/ |

> This email and files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the individual or organisation to whom they are addressed.
>
> If you have received this eMail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it without using, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person.
>
> The Council has endeavoured to scan this eMail message and attachments for computer viruses and will not be liable for any losses incurred by the recipient.

Help protect the environment! - please don't print this email unless you really need to.

This communication is from City of York Council.

The information contained within, and in any attachment(s), is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication, or the information within, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Equally, you must not disclose all, or part, of its contents to any other person.

If you have received this communication in error, please return it immediately to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it.

City of York Council disclaims any liability for action taken in reliance on the content of this communication.