Hi,

I have had an enquiry from one of our infection control nurses who would
like to obtain a copy of the CFPP0106 guidelines in regards to Endoscope
Decontamination.

I have managed to find out that Stuart Line is the author of the
CFPP0106 guidelines and that he works for Sterilizer Consultants Ltd.

Unfortunately I don't have a contact e-mail for Stuart Line or the
company and I would be grateful if anyone could help with this or where
I can obtain a copy of the CFPP0106 guidelines.

Thanks

Les

________________________________

Les Fagan                                                * Tel: 0191 404
1000 ext 3417

Librarian

Education Centre Library                         7 Fax: 0191 4270096

South Tyneside District Hospital

Harton Lane                                      *

South Shields

Tyne & Wear

NE34 0PL

* Book Search