Dear List,

I’ve had some very helpful responses from colleagues in other Trusts in the past when I’ve posted to this list so here’s hoping another kind colleague might be able to assist with this query!  I’m interested in using the Berlin Questionnaire which I understand is an instrument developed to measure changes in knowledge or skills in evidence based practice but am struggling to find the full version of this questionnaire.  (It seems to have been developed following a study by Fritsche et al:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC137813/?tool=pubmed )

I was wondering if anyone has used this questionnaire or knows where it might be possible to find a full-text version of the instrument?  I’ll happily summarise responses for the list.

Many thanks in anticipation,

Rachel.

Rachel Steele

Clinical Librarian / Site Librarian

Library and Information Service

Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust

Education Centre

Lanchester Road Hospital

Lanchester Road

Durham

DH1 5RD

Tel: 0191 441 5910

Mobile: 07887 830 579

Alternative library tel: 0191 441 5912

Email: [log in to unmask]

Visit our web portalyour one-stop source for journal TOCs, news, links, and podcasts

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended for the use of individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this email (and any attachment), please note that any form of disclosure, alteration, storage, copying or forwarding of this email and any attachments without the express permission is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately by email or telephone and destroy all copies.

Communication by email cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The Trust cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is free from computer viruses or has not been intercepted and amended and you should perform your own virus checks. In the unfortunate event of a virus infection the Trust does not accept liability.

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure as required by law including disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.