Hi all,

I'm half expecting a deluge of responses with this one!

I'm having some new roll up banners made advertising our service and
want some ideas of a good strap line or library/information quote.

Obviously I don't want to steal anything anyone is using but if anyone
has any ideas, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

Liz Hunwick MA, PG Dip LIS, MCLIP

Librarian Services

Basildon Healthcare Library

Education Centre

Nethermayne

Basildon

SS16 5NL

E: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

T: 01268 524900 ext 8272

Scan this code now and carry all Basildon Healthcare Library contact
details, email,

address, website and phone number, on your smart phone.

This email has been processed by the Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust email gateway.
Any executable files or known viruses have been removed.
If this message has been sent to you in error please securely discard the email, notify the sender and do not open any attachments or act on the contents.
This email may be subject to the Data Protection Act 1998, the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and other relevant acts and regulations. Unless the contents are clinically confidential or otherwise exempt they may be subject to disclosure.
We do not accept or send emails larger than 10MB.
For more information contact the IT Department, Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust on +44 1268 82 19 19