From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sabelo Mapasure
Sent: 25 January 2012 16:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Knowledge Management Strategies

Dear colleagues

I drafting a knowledge management strategy for the community trust incorporating PCTs and am looking for examples of KM strategies with implementation plans.

If you are willing to share your strategy, please send it to me and I promise to keep it confidential.

Best regards

Sabelo

Sabelo Mapasure
Library & Knowledge Services Manager
Library and Knowledge Services
Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust

Tel: 01743 492511 / 01743 277598

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are
intended for the use of individual(s) to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this email
(and any attachment), please note that any form of disclosure,
alteration, storage, copying or forwarding of this email and
any attachments without the express permission is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email
in error, please inform the sender immediately by email or
telephone and destroy all copies.

Communication by email cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain
viruses. The Trust cannot guarantee that this message or any
attachment is free from computer viruses or has not been
intercepted and amended and you should perform your own virus
checks. In the unfortunate event of a virus infection the Trust
does not accept liability.

The information contained in this email may be subject to public
disclosure as required by law including disclosure under the
Freedom of Information Act 2000.