Subject Librarian Architecture & Civil Engineering
Deputy Head Information Services

Munich Technical University Library
Arcisstraße 21
D-80290 München

089/289-28621

Von: Nicola Perry [[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. Januar 2012 16:22
Betreff: Sharing current awareness reading

I am interesting in finding out how other library teams go about sharing books / articles they have read for current / professional awareness.  Within our team we all read various sources but tend to only share items on an ad hoc basis e.g. passing on the odd article we know is particularly relvant to colleague's role.  It occurred to me though that it might be helpful to have a more structured way of sharing and discussing what we have read.  I'd be interested to hear about ways in which others do this and any technologies you are using to facilitate it.

Many thanks,

Nicola Perry
Systems Librarian
The Sibthorp Library