We are looking for a flexible, enthusiastic and organised team player to join a commercial library team based in Reading. This role specifically requires flexibility. We are looking for someone to work around 22.5 hours per week. However due to the nature of the job, the role holder will be required to adopt a fully flexible working pattern to provide holiday cover as and when required. A large proportion of this cover will fall during school holidays. Therefore, there will be no set working pattern from week to week. Specific responsibilities will include issue desk, basic enquiries and research, subscription administration and current awareness services.   This is a permanent job paying c.£9.00 per hour.

For further information please contact Donald Lickley at Sue Hill Recruitment - [log in to unmask], or call 020 7848 7068, quoting job reference 13707P.

Read about our star Temporary Workers http://www.suehill.com/totm.htm