**Apologies for cross posting**

Do you want to help develop the next Recommended Practice from KBART?

The Knowledge Bases And related Tools Project (KBART) -a NISO / UKSG initiative - would like to hear your views on the importance of holdings metadata for open access and free content; and holdings for consortia. If you are a publisher or intermediary and also want to comment, don't worry - publisher survey coming soon!

We would like to hear from colleagues working with e-holdings metadata both in libraries and for consortia. What improvements do you seek in the representation of consortia specific packages and holdings within link resolver knowledge bases? How much effort do you spend locally on managing this metadata at present? Are you frustrated by the lack of representation of free and open access content from publishers alongside subscription content in your link resolver? Please help us refine the recommendations in this area by taking 10 minutes to complete the survey below.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LXKJGWY

Thanks for your interest.
Best Wishes
KBART Project Group

Sarah Price
E-Resources & Serials Coordinator
Library Services
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham
UK
B15 2TT
Tel: 0121 414 5825

The contents of this email may be privileged and are confidential. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor copied in any way. If received in error please notify the sender and then delete it from your system. Should you communicate with me by email, you consent to the University of Birmingham monitoring and reading any such correspondence.