**Apologies for cross-posting**

For further details or to make a booking on one of these courses, please visit our website: www.ukeig.org.uk. We are always delighted to take suggestions for new courses that you would like us to run – see contact details on the website.

Courses organised so far this year are:

The future of copyright in the digital age and what it means for you: Emily Goodhand and Professor Charles Oppenheim

http://bit.ly/yV66oF

Thursday, 2 February, 2012 - 09:30 - 16:30

Main Library, University of Edinburgh, George Square, Edinburgh, EH8 9LJ

How to make Google behave: techniques for better results: Karen Blakeman

http://bit.ly/vLqXEl

Wednesday, 8 February, 2012 - 09:30 - 16:30

Room LG04, Learning Centre, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham

Change management and marketing: powering your way from recession to recovery: Shaida Dorabjee and Elisabeth Goodman

http://bit.ly/tpSjVS

Wednesday, 21 March, 2012 - 09:30 - 16:30

CILIP Headquarters

Getting better at everything you do: optimizing the way you work - Elisabeth Goodman

http://bit.ly/vWB64z

Wednesday, 23 May, 2012 - 09:30 - 16:30

CILIP Headquarters

Megan Roberts

UKeiG PR & Marketing

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/meganjroberts

Skype: meganjayneroberts

Twitter: MeganJRoberts or ukeig

UKeiG has the CILIP Seal of Recognition, which recognises high standards in the content and relevance of training courses. See http://www.cilip.org.uk/qualificationschartership/seal/ for details

UKeiG is a Special Interest Group of CILIP: the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals.

7 Ridgmount Street, London, WC1E 7AE. Registered Charity No. 313014.

Visit our web site: http://www.ukeig.org.uk